Since you’re reading this article, I’m going to make some predictions about you:
- You want to discover how you can make more money on the internet
- Or if you’re already making some money online, you want to find out how you can take it to the next level
- You strongly value your time and freedom
- You want to build an additional stream of income, quit your job and enjoy the lifestyle you want
And if you’re looking for a way to make more money, have more time, and live the lifestyle you dream about every night…
Then this might just be the most exciting piece of news you read today!
Why an Internet Business is Your Best Bet to Achieving Your Financial Goals
Now, an internet business is not your only option…
- You could get yourself into debt, start a brick-and-mortar business, and pray that you survive your first 2 years
- You could climb the corporate ladder and hope that you become CEO before you retire
- Or you could buy 4D and hope that you strike first prize tonight. (No, I’m just kidding)
If you’re like most Singaporeans, you have a full-time job. And after paying COE, contributing to your CPF, paying off your credit card debts and bills…
You don’t have much left, now do you?
That means you have little time and even lesser money to spare…
And that’s why an internet business is perfect for you!
Reason 1: Super High Profit Potential
Selling information products is your single most profitable way to make money online.
And here’s why…
Let me give you some examples…
- You could sell an eBook for $47-$97, or bundle them up for $297.
- And if you’re feeling ambitious, you could create a video course. These courses usually go for a whopping $1997-$2997!
Let’s be outrageous and say that your goal is to make $1 million a year!
And if you’re feeling a little skeptical right now, I’ll show you how it’s all possible…
If you sell a $1,997 modulated video course, you only need to sell 500 units a year to generate $1 million!
This works out to be slightly more than 1 unit per day…
Now, do you think you can get 1 person to buy from you… if that’s all you do in a day?
When you follow our methods, making that one sale is not only possible, it’s easy!
Reason 2: High Degree of Automation
What if a software can run your business for you? And do it while you’re spending your time doing the things you enjoy…
Now, as an internet business owner, automation is your new best friend!
Here’s what you can enjoy with the level of technology today:
- Set up your website once and let the system take care of the rest!
- Find out why customers are not buying and tweak it to boost your income!
- Practically let it run the whole business for you!
Ready for even better news?
Most of the tools are available for you either for FREE, or for a low fee!
And if software can’t do the job, you can outsource it to freelancers who would kill to do it for you… for just a few dollars!
Reason 3: You Build a Long-Term Asset
This is my favorite.
When you build an online business, you’re building yourself a long-term asset.
This asset will then continue to generate income for you for many years to come, while the software runs your internet business on autopilot!
Put in some time and effort in the beginning, and the system rewards you with future income…
And you don’t even have to spend much time maintaining it.
That’s probably the closest you can get to true passive income!
Reason 4: Live the Way You Want
Most people start an internet business because of the endless lifestyle possibilities…
You can choose to work from home, on the beach, in the mountains (provided there’s wifi), and at any time you prefer.
It doesn’t require a lot of time either!
Need stuff done? Automate it.
Software can’t help? Outsource it.
This is perfect if you’re someone who values your time…
And if you want to spend your time more meaningfully – either with your family or while doing something you enjoy.
Reason 5: Anyone Can Do It
It’s actually quite easy for you to get started…
You don’t need fancy programming skills. You don’t have to be a fantastic writer. And you don’t even need a lot of money.
Here’s what you really need:
- Domain name (about $10 a year)
- Web hosting (about $4 a month)
- Autoresponder (about $15 a month)
- Advertising (as low as $5 a day)
If you have enough to buy yourself a coffee from Starbucks a day, you definitely have enough to get started right now!
The Fastest Way to Success (And Making Money Online)
Here’s the shortcut to success:
Warren Buffett did it when he first got started…
It’s quite simple, really…
Step 1: Find someone successful (i.e. someone who is already achieving the results you want)
Step 2: Learn directly from that person
For many years, Calvin and Patricia have been sharing their secrets on starting a highly-profitable online business!
Many of their past students have gone on to generate consistent income on the internet… And I think you’ll also benefit tremendously from it.
Admission is FREE… but you’ll need to register quickly to reserve your seats!
So if you really want to succeed online…
You need to check out this awesome deal right now!
Here are just some of the things you’ll learn:
- A 5-Step System that makes it extremely easy for you to start your own online business!
- Ninja traffic generation strategies that ensures you’ll have no more problems getting people to buy your stuff!
- Automation secrets you can use to create a highly-profitable online business WITHOUT sacrificing your lifestyle or sanity!
- And a whole lot more…
Since you’re still reading this, I’m sure you’re genuinely serious about creating a successful online business, aren’t you?
Tickets may be FREE, but please act fast because they tend to be snapped up real quick!
“I was first introduced to the idea of starting an internet business after attending Calvin & Patricia’s seminar.
Since then, I’ve gone on to build a successful online business and I currently make over $5,000/month. In fact, my online income has allowed me to quit my full time job last year and I now have a lot more time and freedom.
I will highly recommend anyone who wants to start a profitable Internet business to take up their course and have them as their coaches. Because, they truly care for their students’ success.”