Quite a number of people think pursuing a fitness passion is not practical in Singapore. Until they see this...
“Discover How a Fresh and Inexperienced Newbie Earns $8,000 As A Fitness Trainer”
Watch this short video below to find out how you could do the same:
Date: 30 July 2015, Thursday
Time: 7.30 PM - 9.30 PM
Venue: 50 Market Street #10-01,
Golden Shoe Carpark, Singapore 048940
"And in the last 3 months, I actually closed $8,000 worth of sales from my training clients..."
"Hi, my name is Rayen. I joined the Fitness Trainer Coaching Programme by Lionel Lim late last year, and through the skills and knowledge, I have learnt to become a better trainer.
What surprised me was in the last 3 months, I actually closed $8,000 worth of sales! After seeing the real results I have achieved from Lionel's coaching, I believe this is definitely an investment worth going for because the skills I have learnt are for life."
Ngee Ann Polytechnic Year 3 Student
"My passion lies in teaching fitness trainers a systematic
strategy to attract and close clients with ease, without
having to be aggressive or try hard to sell your services"
Dear fitness trainer (current or aspiring),
You see the young and "inexperienced" guy (Rayen) above?
The one who made $8,000 in 3 months...
Even though he started with little experience and skills, and doesn't look as buff or muscular as many of the more seasoned fitness trainers.
While his results and income seem impressive to many people, it's actually not. Why?
Because, the truth is...
He's actually not that special
You see... There are actually many "amateur" and "inexperienced" guys like him out there, who make quite a decent income from being a fitness trainer.
But, these guys are not your average trainers in the gym.
Are they above-average? Not really.
In fact, they may look "below-average" when you see them for the first time.
• These guys are not super muscular or buff. Far from it.
• These guys only have some basic knowledge about fitness and working out.
• Many of them don't have highly recognized fitness certifications or endorsements.
• Probably nobody knows about them, and they have little reputation in the fitness industry.
And they definitely don't have as much experience as many of the seasoned fitness trainers in Singapore. But...
*** Just like how I do it in this photo, I'll even be showing you systematic strategies to reach out to organizations and business clients, so you can train their staff and employees at your own fitness bootcamp, and thus boost your per hour income.
Here's a quick overview of what you will learn from this informative 2-hour strategy workshop:
• How anyone can become a highly paid fitness trainer in Singapore - by learning the exact process of where to find clients, how to close them, and get them to refer new clients
• How to create a powerful and attractive marketing system that allows you to find clients automatically, and have them seek you out on their own
• How to build reputation and authority as a fitness trainer in Singapore, even if you are a nobody and just starting out in the industry (this strategy allows you to compete with the bigger players in the fitness market)
• How you can compete with the bigger fitness trainers in the market, and stand out against them by using a special way to differentiate yourself
• The 1 factor that makes potential clients excited and enthusiastic to sign up with you, and how you can use it to close clients with ease
• Why personal training is one of the best jobs ever, and there's even a well-known article published by a world-known educational magazine that shows why being a fitness trainer is one of the most financially-secure jobs in the world
• Exactly what to say when you talk to potential clients, so you can make them convinced that you are the one to help them reach their fitness goals
• Why many guys who are super muscular and buff actually don't make much money as fitness trainers, and why it's the average looking guys who usually get the most clients (You will even learn the solution to attract clients, regardless of how big or muscular you look)
• How to use a simple everyday item (that you can find in your own home) to get a ton of media exposure and coverage... so more people know about you and your fitness training services
• Why many of the people who join man hunts, fitness or bodybuilding competitions are wasting a ton of money-making opportunities... unless they realize this simple fact and know how to take advantage of it to get clients for free
• How to effectively persuade clients who are unsure of whether they want to sign up for your training service... and indirectly convince them that you are the right person for them.
• How to form a team of fitness trainers... so you can work with clients you like and have others make money for you
• Why talking to a ton of random people and trying to garner interest to sign up with you is a sure-lose method... and what you should do instead to get clients
• How to get people interested and excited about your fitness training service, by understanding the exact psychology that makes them want to sign up
• Why getting a PT certificate could actually be a bad thing for many fitness trainers (and cause them to lose a lot of money as well)... and what you should do instead to avoid this problem.
• Where are some good places to find clients who are already hungry for your training services. It's like fishing where the fish are, so it's easy to close them.
• A simple tool that you can use to make sure you understand the client's needs and goals very well... so you can train them in a suitable way, help them get results, and thus keep them coming back for more
• What did I do to cause a client to become so satisfied with my services that he ended up referring his own son to me as well (with this method, you could get multiple referrals and clients under you... with almost zero extra effort on your part)
• Important things you must know to protect yourself from legal issues and problematic clients who want to find trouble and take advantage of you
• The branding and exposure techniques that helped me get featured on multiple media channels, magazines, and publications...
Such that I'm able to land multiple groups of clients all at once...
Train huge groups of people and thus multiply my hourly rate by many times...
And hence earn a high income as
a fitness trainer in Singapore.
In fact, with the branding and exposure strategies that I'll be sharing with you at the workshop, you too could land multiple clients and make money as a fitness trainer...
By getting clients to approach you and contact you on their own.
If this sounds like something you're keen to learn more about, sign up for the upcoming workshop here:
As the room that I'm holding the seminar at (Raffles Place, Golden Shoe Carpark Building) has a limited space constraint, we can only take in 20 attendees for the workshop.
After the 20 seats have been taken up...
I will have no choice but to turn down further registrations, because I am not allowed to exceed the room capacity (due to fire hazard and safety regulations).
And because my main job is actually a full-time fitness trainer, I only conduct such public workshops when I have the time and energy to do so.
Hence, if you want to grab this rare opportunity to learn these exact strategies to become a highly paid fitness trainer in Singapore, then do reserve your seat fast:
I look forward to seeing you and sharing these strategies with you.
To more clients, health, and success,
We have to say this stuff legally and it's important to know. We've taken every effort to ensure we accurately represent this seminar and it's potential to help you. However, we do not purport this as a "get rich scheme" and by law we cannot guarantee that you will achieve any results or earn any money from attending this seminar. Your level of success in attaining results is dependent upon a number of factors including your skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, business savvy, business focus, business goals, partners, promotions, audience, and financial situation. Because these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success, income level, results, or ability to earn revenue. You alone are responsible for your actions and results in life and business. This seminar is for educational use only and we make no representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy, applicability, or completeness of its contents. Any forward-looking statements outlined in our promotions are simply our opinions, estimates, expectations or forecasts for future potential, and thus are not guarantees or promises for actual performance. As required by law, we can make no guarantees that you will achieve any results from our ideas or models presented during the seminar and we do not offer professional, legal or financial advice. Our only guarantee is that you'll be satisfied with the quality of the program. If you are not satisfied you can have a full refund. Under no circumstances will the creators of or experts represented in this program be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of this material. We are not responsible for your actions or the information or actions of any third party that may be part of the contents or promotions of this program. By enrolling and participating in this seminar you agree to these statements and agree not to hold our company liable for your results or actions. You also agree to let us know if you are unhappy with the seminar so that we can address your concerns or refund your tuition.