When the going gets tough and the tough gets going, we need that extra tonic to power us up.
One of the ways to motivate ourselves is by reading and understanding the wisdom of people who have gone through the tough road.
I will be sharing 25 quotes that may impact your life.
1) Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. – Thomas A Edison
2) Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do. – Bruce Lee
3) If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you will find an excuse. – Jim Rohn
4) It’s either you run the day or the day runs you. – Jim Rohn
5) A winner is a dreamer who never gives up. – Nelson Mandela
6) If you are born poor, it’s not your mistake, but if you die poor, it’s your mistake. – Bill Gates
7) If today were the last of your life, would you want to do what you are about to do today? – Steve Jobs
8) It is in the moments of decision that your destiny is shaped. – Anthony Robbins
9) A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decide. – Anthony Robbins
10) Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. – Winston Churchill.
11) Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. – Mahatma Ghandi
12) Be thankful for what you have, you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate what you do not have, you will never never have enough. – Oprah Winfrey
13) If you buy things you don’t need soon you will sell things you need. – Warren Buffett
14) If you are willing to do only what’s easy, life will be hard. But if you are willing to do what’s hard, life will be easy. – T Harv Eker
15) How you do anything is how you do everything. – T Harv Eker
16) You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people to get what they want. – Zig Ziglar
17) The greatest weakness of most humans is their hesitancy to tell others how they love them while they’re alive. – Optimus Prime
18) I failed in some subjects in exam but my friends passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft. – Bill Gates
19) Don’t wait. The time will never be just right. – Napoleon Hill
20) It ain’t about hard you hit, it’s about how hard you get hit and keep moving forward. It’s how much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done. – Rocky Balboa (Sylvester Stallone)
21) In life you have a choice: Bitter or Better? Choose Better, forget Bitter. – Nick Vujicic
22) Don’t quit, suffer now and live your the rest of your life as a champion. – Mohammad Ali
23) The only thing standing between you and your dream is the bullshit story you keeping telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it. – Jordan Belfort
24) I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times. – Bruce Lee
25) If you run you stand a chance of losing, but if you don’t run, you’ve already lost. – Barack Obama